Complete the assessments then register to save your results or you can discard them.
The Mindstate assessment is comprised of 20 questions, try to complete the assessment promply, you will have 4 minutes.Mindstate Assessment
The Satisfaction assessment is comprised of 10 questions with a slider to indicate the strength of your answer. Try to complete the assessment promplty, you will have 4 minutes.Satisfaction Assessment
Your results will be displayed here.
Register so you can save the results, buy evaluation, or book your training...
What data do we collect?
The Institute collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Your name, email address, age and region of the UK)
- Assessment results which are relevant to your answers on completing the assessments.
- How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the Institute with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up to the Institute and complete the assessments.
- Use, or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- How will we use your data?
The Institute collects your data so that we can:
- Provide a result, or score from the assessments that is relative to your region in the UK.
- The Institute of Life will not share your data with companies, or third parties.